17th International Workshop on Microchip plasmonics: Enabling optics beyond the diffraction limit
The workshop takes place in Erlangen, 29th-31st of August, 2012.
We are looking forward to welcome you in Erlangen!
You will be able to check in at the welcome event at the MPI for the Science of Light on Wednesday noon or before the workshop lectures on Thursday morning. In both cases you will receive a small welcome package including e.g. your badge, the workshop flyer and a printed booklet with all talk and poster abstracts.
Here you now find
Invitation and scope
We invite all fellow researchers on plasmonics and all interested students to visit us in Erlangen and discuss possible future directions of our field with the scope of "microchip plasmonics" and a special focus on the topics:
- Subwavelength plasmonic nanocircuitry
- Probing the nanoscale
- Active and nonlinear plasmonics
- Quantum plasmonics
- Prof. Dr. Ulf Peschel (chair, IOIP Uni Erlangen, EAM, SAOT)
- Prof. Dr. Vahid Sandoghdar (chair, MPL, IOIP Uni Erlangen)
- Arian Kriesch (IOIP Uni Erlangen, EAM, MPL, SAOT)
- Peter Banzer (MPL, IOIP Uni Erlangen)
This workshop is jointly organized by
Optical Material Processing
Optics in Medicine
Optics in Communication and Information Technology
Optical Materials and Systems
and Computational Optics.